






Hello all! Sorry its been a whirlwind of craziness in the Dupont house lately.I guess I haven't felt like blogging since we are STILL on the market for a camera....go up...go down...get the same one. I for one think we love taking so many pictures that we should just go for the professional type..I guess we have decided to wait until after Christmas when they will all be on sale. OH! And when we seem to have the time to go anywhere. For some reason we have been running mad.
We went to Idaho in November. Nana treated us all to a night on the town in Spokane. We went to dinner at "The Hills" restaurant then we all went to Lion King. It was amazing and a night we will all remember for a very long time.
Everyone in our house has their H1N1 vaccine which I am sure you all understand I am VERY excited about.
We are happy to be spending the holidays at our new home. We even went to a local "cut your own" tree farm here in town and cut down the first "REAL" Christmas tree we have had since the first year Aaron and I were married. Trees are not in short commodity in Oregon and they only cost $10 compared to the $42 we paid this year...but it was worth it to us and the girls. Our tree theme this year is a blue, white and silver tree..it was also the first year I let anyone help me decorate it and although its a little heavy in the middle and on the bottom (Tija and Jo) its beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Although it took me awhile to get into the spirit of Christmas ..I am finally there. I made myself sit down and watch all my Christmas movies..Its a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, I'll Be Home for Christmas...I love them but pack them away with the decorations so I cant watch them all year. The presents are wrapped, food is bought and we are ready to celebrate a wonderful Christmas. Its getting easier for Aaron and I to love it like we did when we were younger with the two girls. Even Jorga knows who Santa Claus is this year. Tijanna is on her Christmas break and my mom "Nana" is here for a visit. Its also fun to start singing "Oh...you better watch out..you better not pout..you better not cry..." each time she starts to act like your typical six year old.
I also got into reading the Twilight books this past month...a little too much. My family did not see me for a week but it was worth it. Lets just say I took a little vacation from the real world for 6 days. I started the first book on Sunday night, and finished book four Friday afternoon. I also got in Movie #1 and #2 that week also! If you don't know much about the books they average between 400 and 800 pages each....good...easy reads if you have little time on your hands but don't start them knowing you'll be busy anytime soon.
Well I will hopefully be able to tell you about our Christmas next week....(don't count on it) Thank you to everyone who sent Christmas cards...the Duponts will be putting out New Years cards this year!
Love to all!




0 comments:
Post a Comment