Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well we don't have a lot to report but here are a few pictures from Tijanna's class Halloween party. All the parents in her class are very good about volunteering obviously! The food was great!

Going through the food line.....


Jorga on Halloween.


Snow White.....I mean Tijanna on Halloween...Unfortunately my back decided since I had plans it would go out on me so I didnt have as much fun as everyone else but I did what I could to enjoy the day. Tijanna, Jorga, Tijanna's friends Taylor and Stephanie all went trick or treating together along with Amy (Taylor), Amy's mom (Taylors Nana), Stacey ( Stephanies mom) and Aaron went with the girls while Joe (Taylors dad) stayed home with me and answered the door....Thanks everyone!








We then went to Amy's and Taylors where the girls put together a gingerbread ghostly house and bobbed for apples!








Jo got smart and decided it was smarter to just grab the apple instead of sticking her head in the water....



Well things were wonderful, the back is better again I apologize for the horrible pictures from the camera! Hear me Santa?? Until next week!

0 comments: