Hi Friends!
Its been a busy week, with Halloween Parties, who knew the holiday would last an entire 3 days!
With TWO kids in school that means double the parties and double the work. As you know I love doing parties so I took on too much ...again, but what fun we had.
St Joes does a Halloween Parade where the kids show off their costumes. Its so nice that the early childhood education is now at the school because now the little ones join the fun! Below is Jorga sitting with her class waiting for the festivities to begin.
Tijanna's class...waiting...Tijanna and her peep Taylor
the food line is ALWAYS fun!
After she ate some goodies, Jorga played and I enjoyed watching her
Halloween day I made chili and biscuts. The Jansens came over to trick or treat since our neighborhood is the ultimate place. The houses are so close together, you make double the load in half the time.
I took a picture of this house because the ghosts hanging on the porch were "green" made of old bags from the grocery store and bread bags! ONLY IN ZOOTOWN.
this is my neighbors house, you can see it from the interstate, he shops all of October for decorations and especially the day after.
Our house ...our decorations don't compare
I started my new job today, luckily I was kept busy with a few hours a week at MNS until I started, but I am happy to be back at work full time. I think I made the right decision to go to Rocky Mtn Eye. The hours aren't quite as long as I thought. I AM working 40 hrs a week but my days are shorter, we get 1/2 hr PAID lunches and the clincher THEY BUY LUNCH! Today we had Gyros, tomorrow Staggering Ox, Wednesday is Romeo's. What more can I ask for? I am walking out the door by 3:45 each day. Everyone is really nice but I wont EVER know all their names because I think I met 100 people today.
Aaron is still plugging along at work and he gets to pick up the girls each day from school which is nice, his day ends at 3:00. The only downfall, we don't have daycare for Tijanna lined up for days she is out early, or has days off, we are slowly learning to work out the glitches but we will make it work. I am dreading summer though, it appears she will be doing summer camps constantly or "Discovery" which is through the school but it means things may be tight for me during the summer. Can you believe private school costs less than daycare? :-(
We are looking forward to the holidays, we will miss family but we are excited to have a true "little house" Christmas. We rented a cabin in the woods with friends for Christmas, I sure hope Santa finds us!
Until next week, thank you for sharing our memories, we love you all.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Hallween Parties Galore 2010
Posted by Ball of Fire at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment