Monday, April 27, 2009

Its Gettin HOT HOT HOT...not so fast

Hello all!

Its getting harder to find time to do this blog, but I am committed and I enjoy doing it so be patient..the posts are coming sooner or later. We have been busy, spring brings a lot of happenings and much excitement to our house. Tijanna has just over a month of school left, she is starting many new adventures this year, her newest...she is experimenting with her fashion. The pictures below explain it all. I decided I have no place to judge her since I always like to encourage individuality, this was her latest. I think this one came about when this T shirt didn't come over her head like it was supposed to.




We got our first family bike ride this year and EVERYONE rode which is a first.









We had about 3 days in the 70's so we wasted no time getting outdoors.

We hit some of our favorite parks, I think the entire town did this park was packed.

Tijanna is proud she can make it all the way across...I challenged her to this old one and not the one on the newer play structure since this old rusty one is the same one I would have had to do at her age.


Aaron spotted her of course


She made it all the way, but I failed to get the picture.

The whole family got new sun hats..I found these on line we have the same hat, different colors of course. I love them! Why wrinkle before our time?




Some of you may remember the ducks in our yard last spring...they are back! And yes, they are the same ones (the girl has a significant limp) We decided to name them this year...say hello to Alice and Cooper.




Ahhh the wonders of the hood...Aaron caused this. Not really, our neighbors (TWO WOMEN) were beating each other in the street, I really thought the one was going to kill the other so we called 911 and this is what happened. You cant even see all the cars there was another cop car and you can hardly see the fire truck behind the tree.


This is the problem these days, we "don't want to get involved" I decided when I see something wrong, I'm speaking up from now on. THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH OUR SOCIETY! I thought for a split second to go out and break them up...but the next second thought the better of it since they both out weighed me by double or more.
We have squirrel problems. I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of them, they eat the bird food and hiss at us when we get too close. Well I wasn't to excited to see the neighbor cat in the yard (sandbox) but decided I would rather have this cat now that I know what she does in our trees. You cant see the squirrel but its up there trying to get down...past the cat.

Tijanna is doing so well in school. She always writes us letters. This one she gave me. I was impressed by the writing and most of all she spelled nearly every word right.

Dear Mom and Dad. Thank you for this Easter very much so I love you very much, I love you so. I hope you like the pikcher (picture) on the back. from Tija.




Well This is about it for now. I will be going to Idaho this weekend until mid next week in order to be with my mom. She is having total knee surgery on one knee now, then six months of rehab then she will do the 2nd knee. She is going to be down for about 1 year. This is much riskier surgery for her since she is diabetic and has history of stroke. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers next week. She is going in early Monday morning. Jorga and I will return to MT approx Wednesday depending on how things go.










0 comments: