Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Hello everyone!
Sorry this took so long, the pictures were downloaded a week ago and I just haven't had the time to get the stories together before now. I have two children at the top of the stairs screaming as I type this.

Jorga has a new "move" I tried this one for myself and cant quite get there even with how flexible I am...I guess this is one of those things left to the children.



Christmas was wonderful. My family, mom, dad, Nik, Emma, Vinnie, Wanda, Jerry, Tanner, Taylor and Gretchen all celebrated together. The Rabidues had some home heating issues and were unable to get to us until late Christmas Eve but we were all very cozy in our little place, everyone had a place to sleep, I guess it makes for great memories, we all had not been together in years so It was nice.



This was Tija's present from Aaron and I, American Girl doll of the year Mia, she was soooo excited, Gretchen got her another outfit and Santa brought, Mia's skates, skate bag, and ipod.
This was Jorga's present from us a Rody horse, she knew what it was immediately we had to peel her off while we tried to blow it up!

This is Tanner, he's the jock of the family, Aaron and I got him this Nike shirt, I called Wanda to ask what size and she said a Mens Medium, well.....in this stretchy material this looked like a boys medium I made him try it on right away and he couldn't help but pose for the camera!
He got this new ipod from his mom and dad, so we had to take another picture...
Emma, got this "Elle Woods" bag for those of you who are Legally Blonde lovers, Emma loves Elle Woods
Taylor also got a great present from her mom and dad, a lap top! Wow! I remember Guess Jeans being the highlight of my Christmas and they were $80 can you say inflation??
Vinnie couldn't get enough of his presents either, its so much fun to watch the little guy get so excited!
Santa showed up for everyone! Here is the empty cookie plate and cup.
Christmas morning loot...
Santa has strict policy and leaves only 3 presents for Tijanna and Jorga under the tree...I know...It looks like a lot more, but to break it down... Tijanna got a St. Josephs Sweatshirt, tempera paints and paper and the Mia American Doll accessories. Jorga got some crayons and paper, a cell phone, and magna doodle. Santa also fills their stockings with little toys, books and a few candies. The three presents is to remind them the true meaning of Christmas, they get three presents as Christ did.
Nana loves to play with her girls, I just realized they are all Naked!! NANA!
The Rabidues and Millers left Friday, as did my mom and dad a bit later, these are pics of the girls with them.




Well, that's about it for Christmas, I now have to get going on the download of New Years...So hope you all had a wonderful holiday and keep in touch.
The Duponts









1 comments:

Jarod & Jamie said...

I love the picture of your girls with nana. It is so very cute. By the way Merry Christmas.