Well hello... I bet you thought we weren't up to any good these past weeks. In fact life is good for us. Things have been going well. In fact a little too well and I feel we need to knock on some wood to keep the good karma. July 30th we signed on the papers for our new home. It's been a challenge at times. Tijanna had a lot of adjusting to the neighborhood kids, and I feel as though my children were neglected the last 3 weeks of summer. Poor Tijanna never got one last hurah because we were so busy making the house a home. 10 gallons of paint later I think we got the makings of our home...of course we aren't done with all we planned but we have a start. This winter we are redoing the cabinets, replacing the light fixtures, door fixtures, putting up new trim and a few other things I am sure we haven't thought of yet. Next spring comes the new landscaping, fence and deck.
We did get out a couple of times in August. On the weekend of the 8th we attended the wedding of Aarons co-worker Tyler and his partner Haley. We were told to wear our Chaco's (sandals) and shorts and be prepared to hike. It was along side a mountain north of Missoula in Arlee. It was a beautiful wedding. We had to hike in on a nature trail made especially for the ceremony....walking sticks included.



you came out to a clearing with tents with tables, chairs and lots of food and wine! You then walked through that area and went on another small nature hike...you stopped at the "sparking bench".......

you then came to the clearing where the ceremony was...beautiful.
Missoula got 3 inches of rain the few days before and we were a little worried, but not one drop of rain ruined this happy occasion.






The Kiss...........

The next night we packed our picnic lunch and wine and went to the annual Symphony in the Park....it was great. They even did a Michael Jackson tribute ,to hear "Beat It" and "Billie Jean" played by a symphony was amazing!



We got a visit from the Friesens a couple weeks ago also...we hit the mall for last minute school shoe shopping. I must say I am glad I dont have to hit the malls for back to school. I can do all my shopping online for uniforms. If I must go to the mall I know what we can get and cant since we have to buy your basic Catholic School Uniforms AND THERE IS NO ARGUING!! YEAH FOR UNIFORMS!

Here is our school girl on her first day. Daddy, Mommy and Jorga all brought her in. I love days like this and try to do as much as I can cause I know someday soon she will tell me to stay home or drop her off at the door..... :-(


She is happy here....the desk to her right is that of Tommy...THE boy.

You cant finish off the first day of school without ice cream and a little dip in the pool.

Yesterday we got some great news! After "kinda" looking for a part time job this summer I went for an interview at Montana Neurobehavioral Specialists as a billing person. Its a clinic of 9 Neurologists, Phsycologists, Phsychiatrists, and counselors. 3 hours after the interview they called and offered me the job. They are working with my schedule. I will work from 7 am till 11:00 am Monday through Friday. Its perfect for me to get back into the workforce, make some extra money...that I can spend at Pier 1, Home Depot, Lowes...you get the picture and I can still pick up Tija from school, take her to Violin, Girl Scouts and see my family still on the weekeds. Aaron will not go into work until 11:00 which means he works late but we'll make it work for now until I can get Jorga into the St. Joeseph Pre-School at Tija's school. She must be potty trained. I think its time to learn to play with other kids her own age...even if it is just a few hours a day.
Things are well with us...we are happy, healthy and productive members of society...we really do live the american dream. Thank you for being a part of our lives...until next time.!! Hopefully it's not too long.
1 comments:
oh my little Dupont family are so wonderful and you always look so happy. I could tell the babies are happy by their expressions. That makes me feel good. I love you guys so much! The Huckle buckle makes my mouth water. YUM!
Post a Comment