Well....Tijanna graduated from Kindergarten..I cant believe how fast this year went. The dean and principal said..don't blink because tomorrow will be 8th grade graduation, then high school....then.................Well, I don't want to think about it. It was wonderful, they marched in to Pomp and Circumstance, listened to their principal speak, the other K teacher Ms. Wright spoke and had the kids sing two songs, they got diplomas, then said their final prayer together as kindergarten students. Enjoy the pics.


Mrs. Newman
Tija's teacher.
Tijanna loved her and we were impressed by her also, we hope
Jorga has the chance to have her as a teacher in 3 years. I was telling
Tijanna all the things she learned this year thanks to Mrs. Newman, I
don't think kids get how much and how important these early years are....this woman taught her to READ! Its something to think about.

Getting her diploma from the Mr Chick (dean) and Mr.
Hyland (principal)


The graduates got their own cakes

The report card


The diploma...

This is the prayer
Tijanna had on the back of her angel. The angel hung in her classroom from the first day to the last, it was there to protect her through the school year, they began and ended each day with the angel prayer asking her to be with them and thanking them for protecting them throughout the day. This was the last thing they did before they were dismissed from kindergarten.
0 comments:
Post a Comment