Hello All!
this is Snowbowl the local ski area about 20 minutes from town...it would have been great to be up there that day.
We hit the Rosauers produce sale a couple weeks ago and they had a great deal on apples, we bought two bags. Tijanna decided we should make an apple pie...I am the last person to bake especially when it comes to crust...but for only my second HOMEMADE PIE OF ALL TIME...it was pretty good.

Tijanna drank out of a cup at 18 months...thanks to a great daycare who was willing to clean up messes. Jorga has lately been trying also..I should be put in jail for this but the only cup she hasn't had a mess with is this plastic Martini glass...and she seems to enjoy it so what the hay.
We made a trip to the Flathead a few weeks ago. It was a nice trip out of Missoula for a day or two. We even got to seem old friends and family we dont see on every trip back. Tijanna saw this bear and wanted a picture. Enjoy.

Missoula was in one of its inversions this whole week, it was foggy until we hit Bigfork and this is what we saw. The picture does it no justice...it was bright pink with the sunset.


The next morning we drove up to West Glacier (my home town) and visited Aarons Uncle Jim and his wife Su. We had a nice visit. The girls loved them both.

Sorry...it seems as though we have been busy but when I stop to think about what we are doing..it seems as though we really have just been home dwellers. Everyone knows how I feel about going out too much during flu season so that could be why we have really done nothing too big these past few weeks.
I looked out the window one day and the swing set looks so abandoned. No one has really been on it playing in months. We are all ready for the leaves to bud and the snow to be gone, we want to go outside each morning with our coffee and watch the kids play in the yard. I think everyone come January is ready for winter to be over. In our town, its easy to get those winter blues because the blue sky is not something you see for weeks at a time, we get this horrible inversion that stays for what seems like eternity. Fortunately just this past week we have had a few nice days and I immediately went outside to snap some pictures.
Tijanna drank out of a cup at 18 months...thanks to a great daycare who was willing to clean up messes. Jorga has lately been trying also..I should be put in jail for this but the only cup she hasn't had a mess with is this plastic Martini glass...and she seems to enjoy it so what the hay.
Missoula was in one of its inversions this whole week, it was foggy until we hit Bigfork and this is what we saw. The picture does it no justice...it was bright pink with the sunset.
That Saturday night, my friend from HS Terah and her family came over for pizza. Tijanna had never met her daughters, Tanah and Taylor. Tanah is below and just about 1 week younger than Tija.
This is Terah and her husband Ray. They both work for the County.

This is Taylor
Nana was already missing her girls just one month after Christmas, she was able to get a ride to town so she came and stayed a few days. The girls love her because she plays Barbies, colors, and has tea parties.






Well this is about it. It has been extremely cold lately. Not a whole lot is happening.
She even brought little cakes for the tea party
I was getting Jorga and I dressed one morning, I changed her diaper and then went and got myself dressed. This is how she looked about 1 minute after I dressed her.
Tijanna's friend Taylor from school joined her at her dance class this last week. It was "bring a friend day" here is a picture of the both of them before class.
Tijanna joined Daisy Girl Scouts this fall and has been selling cookies! Thanks to everyone who bought! She sold over 175 boxes! Her goal was 50 since she really wanted the water bottle. Well, she not only got that water bottle, but she got a patch, certificate, a bandanna, pewter figurine, a book and stuffed elephant. Her troop takes home half of the proceeds and they plan to have a sleepover in the school gym and attend a hip hop dance school together. They also donate to a local childrens shelter and they are buying their art teacher a kiln.
I promise to keep up next time!
Until then stay safe!



1 comments:
Your pie looks perfect! YUM! The pics of Glacier abd the Flathead look so homey. I so miss it there sometimes. My Dupont Princesses are so beautiful as are their Mommy & Daddy. I liked the pics of Tija and friends. I am glad you keep up with Terah, Kris & Aaron. "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold." Oh Jorga Sue, I just love your Martini glass haha and the naked baby pic. Heeheehee.
Post a Comment