Sunday, October 26, 2008

Visits....Winners and School Field Trips

Hello again!
We are sorry there were no updates this past week but we had so much going on. I had day surgery a week ago Thursday where I had a D&C performed due to the miscarrage. Aarons sister was planning on coming up for a visit on Thursday anyway but her and Micah came Wednesday night so that they could help us out with the girls while Aaron was with me. Thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers, cards, emails, and flowers..below are the flowers I received. The surgery went well. I was not allowed to eat from 12:30 am on Thursday until after the surgery which was scheduled for 1:00 Thursday afternoon. Needless to say I really wanted breakfast the next morning but I kept myself busy feeding everyone else that I hardly noticed how hungry I really was. I actually figured out how fasting works....the hunger eventually goes away. I was hungry that night but so tired that I ate one helping of a spaghetti dinner and went down for a late nap. I ate again when I got up.

These were from my girls...

These were from JCM (Aarons work)

These were from the Friesens (Aarons sister)

The next day I felt good enough to have dinner out with Aaron at Ciao Mambo it was nice to have some time with just the two of us...we dont get out enough.
That Saturday we took Becki and Micah to Bensons Farm here in Missoula for pumpkins. I also needed to get a large pumpkin for Tijas class party which I am coordinating this week.






Aunt Becki and Tija did a Halloween craft project together....

The finished project..


Tuesday Jorga and I walked with Tija's class on a field trip to the Food Pantry..each week they have "show and share" they are to bring a food item that starts with the letter of the week they are studying. They brought the food bank 118#'s of food...pretty good for 6 weeks of letters!!On the way back we stopped and picked leaves for the afternoon art project....it was a beautiful but cold morning...if you stopped, you could hear the leaves falling from the trees.

We also stopped to play...



We also got a class picture...
On Thursday..Jorga and I went with the class to Besons Farm....I KNOW we already went there! This was the Duponts 3rd time in 3 weeks. Here is both kindergarten classes with their pumpkins...Tija is in the red sweater on the far left.
We got a tour. This is us standing in the largest green house in the USA...

Tija walking with Brooke and Ella...
Jorga in the cabinet ......again...We got the locks on yesterday.
I have to turn this chair this way against the coffee table and sofa so Jorga doesnt get behind the couch...well she thought she was getting smart by climbing underneath and getting stuck. I also have this on video and will be sending it to AMV on abc because on the video she is screaming!!
Saturday we got a call. We were in Old Navy last Sunday and I had Tija pick up a coloring contest figuring she could just color it at home. I remember turning in hundreds of these as a kid and never got the call. I thought this would be a good lesson in loss. Well Old Navy calls me and tells me Tija has won..... a $50 shopping spree at the store! I snatched her up and the two of us hit up Old Navy she got an enitre outfit...shoes, pants, two shirts, a jacket, some tights and she even got Jorga a Halloween shirt. So much for trying to teach your kid how to be a good looser.
I have to say .....pretty good for a 5 year old...
Here is the winner modeling her new clothes...
She picked everything out herself
Today we made our Halloween sugar cookies..the whole family piched in


Well this week is set to be just as busy...but we'll tell you more next Sunday! We hope you all are doing well. Keep in touch.
The Duponts





























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics of the Dupont Girls always make me smile. That "Peach is a real character!" She is a little doll and so precious. Oh my Gosh! Tijanna is really a winner! I am so proud of her not only because she wins but because she can be so sweetiful, that's Nana's new word for her. I love the happy family and school photos. Hugs- I am grateful for all 4 of you.